Carpet Cleaning Services in Vancouver & Portland
The Future of Carpet Cleaning
Fine tuning the carpet cleaning business.
Mr. Quam is among the "fortunate" who have discovered the secret to financial success. His story starts out similar to most Americans, finding himself stuck in a retail job for over 25 years that not only demanded 40 hours a week of his time, but also evenings and weekends. When an opportunity finally presented itself for him to buy a mobile business opportunity, a carpet cleaning company, he jumped for the chance.
Mr. Quam wanted a "new" van for his carpet cleaning service in Vancouver and Portland. At the time he was struggling to raise a family of four, so the luxury of having a new vehicle would have to wait. He took the opportunity to purchase a van he had found for a very low price of $300, and was even more grateful to be able to buy a bra to cover up the damage on the front end.
Mr. Quam may not have had a new van, but what he did have was ambition. It was not long before he had enough business to finally be able to quit his retail job. Life was looking much better. No more evenings and weekends. He also found that by being able to do his own scheduling, he now could attend his children's after school activities. This gave him the incentive to work even harder and within 6 months he was able to buy his first, decent van. It was during this time that he realized residential accounts were profitable, but high paying commercial accounts brought solid repeat business.
View the Rotowash video for more informationWithin one year, Mr. Quam was able to purchase a second van. 0ver 25 years later he now has 5 vans. Mr. Quam was not the only family member to realize that financial success came from home based business opportunities. His three daughters have all gone into the carpet cleaning business and yes, they too have found financial success.
After over 25 years of experience, Mr. Quam has learned to fine tune the carpet cleaning business. He would like to share his financial success with ambitious individuals who have the motivation to build prosperous independent businesses. Let Mr. Quam show you how. He will teach you the secret to success.
If you are in need of our Vancouver Washington Carpet Cleaning Services give us a call at: 360-513-6627
- 25 years in the retail industry
- Mr. Quam had to work 25 years in the retail industry before he was lucky enough to stumble across a great mobile business opportunity.
- Dont Miss this Chance
- Don't let this happen to you. Take control of your future now and feel what it is like to have the freedom and flexibility of an independent mobile business owner.
- Over 25 years of experience
- After over 25 years of experience, Mr. Quam has learned to fine tune the carpet cleaning business.
- Small business opportunity
- Quam's small business opportunity is in great demand due to our fast drying and portable system. You will find our carpet cleaning equipment to be compact, versatile and efficient, with the highest standard of floor hygiene that can be achieved.
- Machine is made in Austria
- The machine is made in Austria, which guarantees quality engineering. Their focus is on high quality manufacturing and equipment safety. They use only the finest materials and have superior craftsmanship in design and assembly.
- High quality wash and scrub.
- Our machines are capable of producing an excellent high quality wash and scrub. The bristles of the brush can reach deep down into the irregularities of floors, such as grouted tiles.
The aggressive scrubbing action needs only 15% of the solution normally used.
This means only 6 quarts of water per 1,000 square feet of carpet and only 4 quarts
of water per 1,000 square feet on hard floors. Keep in mind, not only will this will
help you save on water and chemical costs, it also means large areas can be cleaned
between filling and emptying the machine.
All replacement parts are guaranteed to be "manufacturer original." We take great pride in our "state of the art" system. Our quality equipment is simple to use, cleans superior to all competitors, and requires very low maintenance.
My name is Brenda Quam. I have been in the carpet cleaning business since 1991. Before carpet cleaning I was in the food industry waiting tables. It seemed like I was always working and I still could never make ends meet. I could never take time off of work to go on a vacation, or even find the time to spend with my children. My father, Reuben Quam, saw how I was struggling and convinced me to go into the carpet cleaning business. I have to say it was the best decision I ever made.