While the pollutants are different, indoor air is often a greater health hazard. Dirty air ducts are a breeding ground for mold, mildew, viruses, dust mites, animal dander, and smoke. Your central air system enables these airborne contaminants to recirculate – causing illness and aggravating the symptoms of allergies and asthma.
Do you know what’s lurking in your air ducts?
How does air duct cleaning work?
Our professionals have combined their proven techniques with the video-assisted Rotobrush air duct cleaning technology. This advanced cleaning method is the only one available that brushes and vacuums at the point of contact, eliminating the use of harsh chemicals such as sealers. You are left with the assurance of fresh, clean and virtually contaminant-free air.
Why you need regular dryer vent cleaning:
Extends the life of the dryer-reduces repair costs
Reduces drying time by increasing air flow – saves money on utility bills!
Eliminates fire hazard – The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimates 15,500 dryer fires annually result in 10 deaths, 310 injuries and $84 million in property damage
The Consumer Product Safety Commission recommends that the interior of the dryer chassis should be cleaned periodically by a qualified service technician to minimize the amount of lint accumulation.
Don’t take chances – You need our Professional Difference
Amateurs could damage the ducting or the dryer itself. Improper cleaning can create blockages that will damage the dryer or create a fire hazard.
When you work with us, we provide you with the superior quality only a professional dryer vent cleaning service can offer.
We have the proper tools to clean and inspect a dryer vent duct system:
- Air flow meter to verify air is properly flowing without obstruction
- Tools to breakdown and remove bird’s nests or other obstructions
- Video inspection equipment to visually inspect the condition of ducts and find obstructions
- A powerful, HEPA-filtered vacuum, which ensures contaminants, like mold or vermin feces, are not blown into the house In addition we have the ability to clean from inside-out or outside-in as required for proper cleaning. Most importantly – give yourself peace-of-mind using an appliance you and your family rely on.
- Call us today to get your dryer vent professionally cleaned!
Most people think cleaning their dryer’s lint screen is enough to keep their clothes dryer running efficiently and safely. The fact is, lint can build up in the dryer’s hose and vent creating costly and dangerous situations.